- How do I make the most of my membership in the Trial & Heirs Grow Your Business Club?
We highly recommend you invest in our Trial & Heirs: Stop Leaving Money On The Table & Grow Your Business Package. In this Package, we walk you step-by-step on how to make the most out of your membership in the Trial & Heirs Grow Your Business Club. Plus we provide additional tools, conversation starters, and bonus tips not available anywhere else. You can click here to learn more.
- How do I update my Contact/Billing information?
Please visit this link to update your contact information: http://www.trialandheirs.com/growyourbusinessclub/wp-admin/profile.php
- I have suggestions to make the Trial & Heirs Grow Your Business Club even better! Where do I send my suggestions and feedback?
We would love to hear from you! Please use the form on this page: http://www.trialandheirs.com/growyourbusinessclub/support/suggestion-box/
- What should I do if I am having difficulty downloading files?
Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, some of the files will take longer to download than others. Please also be certain that you have the proper software to be viewing the files. [Software Needed: Adobe Reader]
- What do I do if I’m having technical problems?
If you’re having any technical problems, please feel free to email us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I alter my membership?
We hope that you’re finding your membership extremely beneficial, but if for any reason it’s not a good fit, you can visit the link below. Please understand that once you cancel you will no longer have access to any of the content in the Trial & Heirs Grow Your Business Club.
- Are the Trial & Heirs materials which I can share with clients and prospects FINRA-compliant?
Presently, under FINRA Rules 2210, “Independently Prepared Reprints”, which all Trial & Heirs articles and other materials qualify as (as long as the contents of which are not materially altered by the member using the reprint or excerpt), do not have to be filed with or approved by FINRA. However, other FINRA requirements may apply, such as record-keeping and approval by a registered principal of your company. Check with FINRA and/or the person in charge of FINRA compliance for your office for more information.
- This website is great, but how do I use it?
We created a short video to show you how the website works. Click here to watch it.
- Why am I only able to customize and email some articles and not others?
The articles we’ve written can all be customized and personalized, and then emailed, saved, printed and/or copied as HTML code for sending through your own email system. We cannot offer that for articles that we have been quoted in, because we did not write those articles. Those are available only as PDF’s, for you to read, or print or email, so you can share them with clients and prospects as PDF’s.
- How do I print articles after I have customized them?
Click preview at the bottom of the page, after you have entered your “courtesy of” information and optional message. Then click “Save as HTML”, which will create the article in a separate browser page. From there, you can save and/or print the article, as with any other website page, through your web browser.